From a driver’s standpoint, nothing can be compared to having been in the midst of that snarling pack as it slid through the “S” turn off Franklin Street and accelerated up the long hill!
- Bill Milliken
The Watkins Glen International race course has undergone several changes over the years, with five general layouts widely recognized over its history. This is the oroginal public road course, used from 1948-1952.
The first races in Watkins Glen were organized by Cameron Argwtsinger, whose family had a summer home in the area. With local Chamber of Commerce approval and SCCA sanction, the first Watkins Glen Grand Prix took place in 1948 on a 6.6-mile (10.6 km) course over local public roads. For the first few years, the races passed through the heart of the town with spectators lining the sidewalks.
Every room deserves to be special. These supreme quality print posters serve as statement pieces, creating a personalized environment.
.: 175 gsm fine art paper
.: Matte finish
.: For indoor use